Sunday, January 29, 2012

Notes on the U.S. Nationals 2012

The king and queen of the twizzles..
Meryl and Charlie are exceptional this season. The way they use music is supreme. Collecting rises and the falls, the usage of every tone of it and turning it into enchanted movements is a gift. Their Free Dance is going to be legendary, I have to admit that I wasn't into it just like last season. But I've noticed once again when I watched the U.S. Nats. this program is not only impeccably executed in terms of technicality but also a way of turning a masterpiece music to vision. I was also pleased the way they edited the SD. The end of it is so much better loved the sliding move. It was their best seasons best performance of this SD. So much choreographed that you cant track the contents of this program its amazing. PS: Loved Meryl's new outfit. Hope she keeps this one

                                                                 Definitely attracted...
  Madison Chock And Evan Bates Compete In The Senior Short DanceAfter I've seen Chock and Bates in the U.S Nats performing their FD, there was only one thought on my mind "They are definitely attracted to each other, its maybe even love". I't is so obvious. Here is what I see; Madison always giggles in a shy way when he talks and her eyes sparkle when she looks at him. They definitely seem to love being close to each other and take every opportunity while they are performing and they have an amazing chemistry which I'm not even talking about because these are the obvious ones that we have been aware of since the beginning of the GP, there are little details supporting my theory which is him whispering her at the en of the FD. Come on.. offcourse you can talk to your partner but what is so urgent that you cannot even wait the performance to end you just picked the most intimate part (she lies on his knee and he almost kisses her) of it to whisper her something by chance ha? Sure.. I'm dying to know what he said to her because that moment was so adorable and she was pretty happy about it but this is not it. Then when she lets her head down in the end, look at Evan's right hand, you'll see what he does. I'm not going to tell :).

No comments:

Post a Comment