Friday, January 27, 2012

Condemning the jury


Please wake me up.... wake me up.. A bad dream about the Russians performing as bad as always as being first on the short dance. Oh no.. I'm not talking about Ilinykh and Katsalapov. They were amazing as always. I'm not talkin about Riazanova & Tkachenko either beause they were flowing and beautiful.Way better than Bobrova and Soloviev. Elena and Nikita should have been ranked above Bobrova and Soloviev. Please.. Are they really serious?. I condemn the jury. Can't believe it. How come Pechalat and Bourzat not ranked as first? What is going on here? I'm actually asking this really.. not kidding. How can you look at the Russians and cannot say "Jury made them a favor" This is the most innocent answer that you can give in a situation like this. Pechalat and Boutzat were the best. I'm not going to even criticize their program. We all have seen it. This is about Bobrova & Soloviev ranked 1st. It happened before with their poor skating skills, unsynchronized movements, Ekaterina Bobrova's hunch backed annoying posture and irritating choreography. Do they really think we are stupid? Guess what we are NOT! Did they really think that we would see this and say "Well they were ok, I guess they deserved to be 1st... I'm not an expert anyways... Jury is". Well clearly they are not. Becouse the whole top 6 were way better than Bobrova and Soloviev.

No comments:

Post a Comment