Thursday, March 29, 2012

2012 World Figure Skating Championships Quick Notes on FD

Will be comparing the Mery / Charlie & Tessa / Scott after my detailed review about the short dance...


Tessa Virtue & Scott Moir; They brought the magic

Eric Gaillard/ReutersAs much as I love Meryl & Charlie's program so much. It was obvious that this wasn't their best .
Meryl was slowing down a bit and transitions were not fitted well like they usually are.
But except the disharmony on the twizzles, this was the best performance of Tessa & Scott. They were mesmerizing. They deserved it.

In my opinion, Kaitlyn Weaver and Andrew Poje shouldn't have done a better job.
This program is so well executed  technically and artistically the combination of the two not only made me cry but also left me speechless!
Angelika was all over the place, they hit the audience and the whole world so hard!

Today I've decided that Fabian Bourzat is the sexiest man ever in the ice dancing history. I usually can't take my eyes of him but this time I was so worried about Nathalie's nose she was my priority to watch, without breathing. It was their country. This was their best shot. And they made it. And Fabian didn't break her nose :) Gladly

No comments:

Post a Comment