Thursday, February 2, 2012

Moves of 2012 - Fully Extended Free Leg Twizzles

I love twizzles because they are one of the few moves you can subjectively compare teams performance in it. You might be thinking "What is she saying? Doesn't she know they are not a couple anymore?" Well I do.. But lets look at what Hubbell&Donohue and Gilles & Poirier twizzles this season. What a coincidence that the first part of their twizzles are unique and quite the same. They are performing the first set of twizzles with a fully extended free leg. In my opinion Donohue and Hubbell's is much better. But thats not the point. This is very unusual. I love the fact that people are trying to renovate the twizzle concept and go beyond borders to make something dissimilar. Absolutely loving these twizzles. Not only they are difficult to execute they also require a great balance indeed and even the slightest unsynchronization is out there, clearly you need to be bold to include this kind of movement into a program. My God I love this flash of dazzle called twizzle don't I :) Sorry for the terrible print screens

No comments:

Post a Comment