Friday, December 9, 2011

Grand Prix Of Figure Skating Final - SHORT DANCE LIVE BLOGGING EVENT

Kaitlyn Weaver - Andrew Poje


- My sentimental faves this year opened a bit slower

- Pattern impeccable

- They were very slow I mean they were lack of energy I don't know what happened there.

SD Score 66.24


Nathalie Pechalat - Fabian Bourzat


- Very energic opening great lift positioning.

- Is there something on the ice surface? Nobody is sliding properly

SD Score: 68.68


Ekaterina Bobrova - Dmitri Soloviev


- Wow. Faster that the previous teams. Am I seeing right?

- Edgy entrance to the pattern sequence

- Loss of synchronization in twizzles


SD Score: 64.05

Maia Shibutani - Alex Shibutani


- Very strong opening, keeping the polished moves all the way

- I love Maia's aura, she looks amazing today!

- Fastest team on the sequence so far

- Technically the best by far and I believe that this is their best performance ever in this Grand Prix

SD Score: 65.53


Tessa Virtue - Scott Moir


- The perfect opening ever in the Ice dancing history.

- Oh my God. What a shame on that fall! Hope will not effect the jury

- Very sharp entrance to pattern sequences and they kept the edgy speed into it.

- What a temptation between these two!

- Amazing sequence entrance, just impeccable

SD Score: 71.01 with -1 deduction




Meryl Davis - Charlie White


- Their transitions were not good as Virtue/Moir in terms of technicality

- Impeccible twizzles. The fastest this season !

- I believe they were better but lets see..

SD Score: 76.01

What? My God what a gap between these two. I cannot believe it! Meryl was in shock did you see her face?
She couldn't believe her eyes they all stuck for a moment. There is no way Tessa and Scott can win this Grand Prix unless Davis and White don't fall of present a below an average performance in comparison to Virtue and Moir. I believe Meryl and Charlie were better which I usually don't because I always thought that Virtue and Moir were better then them in this season SD. I was right. It was obvious but this time Meryl and Charlie rocked.

But should there be a big gap between the points? Sure not.

I will be publishing my full and detailed review and fill everything in all the details later.

No comments:

Post a Comment